Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.278 KZT / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,337 prices entered by 136 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 87% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 880,476 KZT (元18,623) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 471,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (36 minutes ago)