Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,282 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.445 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 79% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 837,124 KZT (元18,421) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (40 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)