Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,440 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.891 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 96% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 611,258 KZT (元12,503) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)