Cost of living comparison between Beijing, China and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,331 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.933 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 94% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 759,752 KZT (元15,526) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mississauga costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,247 (about 2 hours ago)