Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,300 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.393 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 83% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 571,726 KZT (元12,595) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)