Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 264%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 96.246 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 136% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,240,980 KZT (12,894 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 526,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 8,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)