Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 242%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.514 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 131% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 723,126 KZT (8,556 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)