Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 247%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.231 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 133% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 908,626 KZT (10,537 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 20,330 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)