Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 260%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.180 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 116% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,002,478 KZT (11,116 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 464,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)