Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.547 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 129% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 892,762 KZT (10,315 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $5.51 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)