Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 87.407 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 143% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 950,315 KZT (10,872 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)