Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 259%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.966 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 117% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,175,933 KZT (12,927 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 543,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)