Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 257%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 621 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 92.967 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 142% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,330,476 KZT (14,311 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 549,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,204 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)