Cost of living in Bauru, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.164 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bauru (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 585,788 KZT (R$ 5,907) in Bauru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)