Cost of living in Bauru, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 776 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 105.456 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bauru (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 738,713 KZT (R$ 7,005) in Bauru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 527,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)