Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 129.333 KZT / GEL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 10% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 469,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 421,646 KZT (3,260 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)