Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 120.442 KZT / GEL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 18% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 255,398 KZT (2,120 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (44 minutes ago)