Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07981 KZT / KHR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 502,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 493,195 KZT (6,179,310 Riels) in Battambang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)