Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.060 KZT / DZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 24% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 588,500 KZT (192,338 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 476,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)