Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.010 KZT / DZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 672,232 KZT (223,360 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 535,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 172 Lek (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 25 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $26 (about 2 hours ago)