Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.017 KZT / DZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 478,111 KZT (158,469 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wollongong costs AU$16 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (33 minutes ago)