Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.604 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 513,783 KZT (851,305 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 490,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)