Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.598 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 551,943 KZT (923,008 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 526,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)