Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28322 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 59% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 847,944 KZT (2,993,910 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 534,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$588 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)