Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26631 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 33% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 416,570 KZT (1,564,240 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,717 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)