Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28573 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 39% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 694,351 KZT (2,430,102 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 500,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 164 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)