Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26704 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 36% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 529,406 KZT (1,982,462 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)