Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28594 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 38% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 709,393 KZT (2,480,932 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 515,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 40,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hamilton costs C$500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $17 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $845 (33 minutes ago)