Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27643 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 39% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 767,374 KZT (2,776,047 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 551,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)