Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 318%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 674 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 317.678 KZT / CHF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 248% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,086,283 KZT (CHF 3,419) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)