Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 333%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 756 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 317.571 KZT / CHF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 243% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,609,645 KZT (CHF 5,069) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)