Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 322%|
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 335.755 KZT / CHF
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 664 prices entered by 70 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 249% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,662,103 KZT (CHF 4,950) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 476,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)