Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 340%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 739 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 329.338 KZT / CHF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 259% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,123,239 KZT (CHF 3,411) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (34 minutes ago)