Cost of living in Barrie, Canada compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 797 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 264.896 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barrie (Canada) is 159% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,409,380 KZT (C$5,320) in Barrie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 544,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)