Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11832 KZT / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 658 prices entered by 70 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 31% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 726,952 KZT (COL$6,144,163) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 556,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,505 (about 1 hour ago)