Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 539 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11383 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 30% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 506,937 KZT (COL$4,453,588) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)