Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 667 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11421 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 30% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 674,068 KZT (COL$5,901,939) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 519,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $813 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 2 hours ago)