Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 621 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10896 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 586,338 KZT (COL$5,381,412) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)