Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 603 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10827 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 559,457 KZT (COL$5,167,060) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)