Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 594 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11624 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 33% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 658,734 KZT (COL$5,667,027) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 494,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rennes costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)