Cost of living comparison between Barranquilla, Colombia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 558 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11045 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 591,354 KZT (COL$5,354,123) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)