Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09557 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 348,189 KZT (COL$3,643,185) in Barrancabermeja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (41 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)