Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10843 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 379,361 KZT (COL$3,498,791) in Barrancabermeja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)