Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 609 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00488 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 64% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 901,024 KZT (Bs 184,510,064) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 551,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)