Cost of living comparison between Barquisimeto, Venezuela and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.188 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 189% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,353,331 KZT (Bs 40,778) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,133 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 3 hours ago)