Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 295%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 878 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.320 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 196% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,387,164 KZT (Bs 41,632) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (35 minutes ago)