Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 267%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,187 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.372 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 162% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,393,320 KZT (Bs 41,751) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 531,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (about 1 hour ago)