Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.705 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 556,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 474,459 KZT (руб 83,169) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)