Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.513 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 401,944 KZT (руб 72,907) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)