Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.806 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 507,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 446,941 KZT (руб 76,975) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)