Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.609 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 474,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 389,007 KZT (руб 69,352) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)