Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.670 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 470,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 398,363 KZT (руб 70,261) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨450 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 2 hours ago)