Cost of living in Barka', Oman compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 808.080 KZT / OMR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barka' (Oman) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 522,784 KZT (﷼ 647) in Barka' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)