Cost of living in Bareilly, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.883 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is 27% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 494,901 KZT (₨101,359) in Bareilly to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (26 minutes ago)