Cost of living in Bareilly, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.296 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is 34% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 715,513 KZT (₨135,096) in Bareilly to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 532,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (42 minutes ago)