Cost of living in Bareilly, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.945 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 650,166 KZT (₨131,468) in Bareilly to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 549,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (43 minutes ago)