Cost of living in Bareilly, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.749 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is 24% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 387,449 KZT (₨81,590) in Bareilly to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)