Cost of living in Barddhaman, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.993 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barddhaman (India) is 20% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 513,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 409,019 KZT (₨81,922) in Barddhaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (18 minutes ago)