Cost of living in Barddhaman, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.167 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barddhaman (India) is 14% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 560,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 483,672 KZT (₨93,599) in Barddhaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (35 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)