Cost of living in Barddhaman, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.883 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barddhaman (India) is 14% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 334,722 KZT (₨68,553) in Barddhaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)