Cost of living comparison between Barddhaman, India and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.965 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barddhaman (India) is 13% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 272,983 KZT (₨54,980) in Barddhaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)