Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 230%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.778 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 140% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,303,385 KZT (Bs 39,764) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 542,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (33 minutes ago)