Cost of living comparison between Barcelona, Venezuela and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.099 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 160% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,216,483 KZT (Bs 36,753) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)