Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 243%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.235 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 131% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,080,664 KZT (Bs 34,598) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gainesville, Florida costs $20,135 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (about 1 hour ago)