Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 246%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.158 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 136% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,200,004 KZT (Bs 36,191) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 509,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (35 minutes ago)