Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.240 KZT / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,167 prices entered by 391 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 119% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,087,071 KZT (€2,976) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 496,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 12,000₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (42 minutes ago)