Cost of living in Baranavichy, Belarus compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01628 KZT / BYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baranavichy (Belarus) is 13% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 541,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 471,306 KZT (28,946,949 p.) in Baranavichy.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)