Cost of living in Baranavichy, Belarus compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01583 KZT / BYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baranavichy (Belarus) is 14% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 269,601 KZT (17,034,085 p.) in Baranavichy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)