Cost of living in Baotou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.443 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 28% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 602,891 KZT (元12,445) in Baotou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 470,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Liverpool costs £387 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $20,036 (about 1 hour ago)