Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.179 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 439,053 KZT (元9,113) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (24 minutes ago)