Cost of living comparison between Baoding, China and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 49.146 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 42% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 444,034 KZT (元9,035) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (35 minutes ago)