Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.393 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 39% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 651,495 KZT (元14,352) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)