Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.278 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 614,808 KZT (元13,004) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 535,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)