Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02492 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 567,806 KZT (Rp 22,787,643) in Banjarmasin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 525,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 1 hour ago)