Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02479 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 555,579 KZT (Rp 22,411,437) in Banjarmasin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨1.25 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minsk costs 5,500 p. (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)