Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02525 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 464,328 KZT (Rp 18,392,504) in Banjarmasin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)