Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02364 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 506,375 KZT (Rp 21,422,274) in Banjarmasin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)