Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02367 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 421,885 KZT (Rp 17,823,558) in Banjarmasin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)