Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02347 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 491,393 KZT (Rp 20,939,533) in Banjarmasin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 462,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)