Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 645 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 180.591 KZT / BAM
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 461,501 KZT (2,556KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)