Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 734 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 205.079 KZT / BAM
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 614,438 KZT (2,996KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 535,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)