Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.189 KZT / DOP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 307,162 KZT (RD$ 42,725) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (34 minutes ago)