Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 240%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.606 KZT / DOP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 708,365 KZT (RD$ 107,227) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 560,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (39 minutes ago)