Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.519 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 55% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 484,702 KZT (934,010 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)