Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.557 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 61% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 902,037 KZT (1,619,771 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 559,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (23 minutes ago)