Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,597 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.407 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 49% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 465,514 KZT (49,487 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)