Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,398 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.906 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 41% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 441,639 KZT (49,586 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)