Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,329 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.130 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 43% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 447,098 KZT (48,968 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)