Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,526 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.382 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 585,798 KZT (62,436 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)