Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,101 prices entered by 610 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.763 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 7% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 434,844 KZT (₨91,302) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (42 minutes ago)