Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.872 KZT / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,633 prices entered by 748 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)