Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,191 prices entered by 612 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.855 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 370,024 KZT (₨76,208) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (about 1 hour ago)