Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 765 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02479 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 590,724 KZT (Rp 23,829,136) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (29 minutes ago)