Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 737 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02367 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 557,610 KZT (Rp 23,557,586) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$258 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $17,465 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)