Cost of living comparison between Bandung, Indonesia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 615 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02550 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 29% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 404,655 KZT (Rp 15,870,132) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)