Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.326 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 496,953 KZT (5,691TL) in Bandirma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)