Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 233.804 KZT / BND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 93% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 755,260 KZT (B$3,230) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)