Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 234.332 KZT / BND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 91% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 893,998 KZT (B$3,815) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)