Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 661 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 244.503 KZT / BND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 87% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,012,859 KZT (B$4,143) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 543,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (43 minutes ago)