Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 222.210 KZT / BND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 82% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 568,267 KZT (B$2,557) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $134 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 1 hour ago)