Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02347 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 451,618 KZT (Rp 19,245,891) in Bandar Lampung.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)