Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02368 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 375,836 KZT (Rp 15,868,595) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (about 1 hour ago)