Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02341 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 467,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 444,433 KZT (Rp 18,981,125) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)