Cost of living comparison between Banda Aceh, Indonesia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02539 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 467,636 KZT (Rp 18,420,117) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)