Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02471 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 487,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 474,463 KZT (Rp 19,202,323) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)