Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.515 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 70% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 664,834 KZT (1,289,699 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 3 hours ago)