Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 229%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.606 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 91% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 939,497 KZT (1,551,329 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 492,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (37 minutes ago)