Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.587 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 71% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 932,136 KZT (1,588,319 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 544,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (29 minutes ago)