Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.602 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 78% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 936,985 KZT (1,555,495 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 525,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)