Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 78% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 556,831 KZT (1,040,836 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 3 hours ago)