Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.602 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 90% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 936,884 KZT (1,555,634 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 493,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)