Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 798 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 105.141 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 81% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 987,852 KZT (R$ 9,396) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 546,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (40 minutes ago)