Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 681 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.870 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 85% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 577,160 KZT (R$ 5,504) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (19 minutes ago)