Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 247.907 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 143% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,194,429 KZT (AU$4,818) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 492,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)