Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 249.254 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 147% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 966,043 KZT (AU$3,876) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 9,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $900 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,808 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 9,999 (about 1 hour ago)