Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.629 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 385,820 KZT (4,454TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (26 minutes ago)