Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 95.935 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 396,899 KZT (4,137TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)