Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.293 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 387,374 KZT (4,438TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (24 minutes ago)