Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02439 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 39% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 699,948 KZT (Rp 28,695,694) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 504,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (41 minutes ago)