Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02337 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 45% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 679,046 KZT (Rp 29,053,588) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)