Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02493 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 55% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 607,409 KZT (Rp 24,365,690) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (37 minutes ago)