Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02370 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 47% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 687,024 KZT (Rp 28,984,987) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)