Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02389 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 49% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 467,135 KZT (Rp 19,550,880) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)