Cost of living comparison between Baku, Azerbaijan and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,041 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 205.800 KZT / AZN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 7% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 291,532 KZT (1,417 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)