Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.693 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 528,448 KZT (6,167 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 494,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (34 minutes ago)