Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 538 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.115 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 323,581 KZT (4,142 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)