Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 80.513 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 501,974 KZT (6,235 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)