Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.790 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 600,148 KZT (6,996 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 539,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)