Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.250 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 534,242 KZT (6,267 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 484,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)