Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 582 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.472 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 70% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 665,571 KZT (ARS $32,511) in Bahía Blanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (44 minutes ago)