Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.212 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 414,867 KZT (₨129,172) in Bahawalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,170 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (about 2 hours ago)