Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.665 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 492,909 KZT (Php73,953) in Baguio City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)