Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.482 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 464,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 449,980 KZT (Php69,416) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dumaguete City costs Php50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,330 ₨ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)