Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.287 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 304,866 KZT (Php48,488) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM407 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)