Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.233 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 538,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 473,303 KZT (Php75,932) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)