Cost of living comparison between Baguio City, Philippines and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.920 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 342,717 KZT (Php49,527) in Baguio City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (29 minutes ago)