Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 729 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28290 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 77% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 843,977 KZT (2,983,318 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 477,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)