Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28704 KZT / IQD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 772 prices entered by 76 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 72% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 941,198 KZT (3,278,933 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 546,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)