Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 758 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27516 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 87% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 893,794 KZT (3,248,308 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 477,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)