Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 774 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26711 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 85% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 867,394 KZT (3,247,296 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)