Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 720 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26309 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 83% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 713,409 KZT (2,711,649 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (22 minutes ago)