Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 376.210 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 868,056 KZT (€2,307) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 555,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)