Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.206 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 381,784 KZT (Php61,516) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)