Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.671 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 329,867 KZT (Php49,447) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (42 minutes ago)