Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.258 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 379,713 KZT (Php60,681) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (34 minutes ago)