Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.238 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 546,337 KZT (6,192 lei) in Bacău to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 487,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 3 hours ago)