Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.461 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 518,511 KZT (6,525 lei) in Bacău to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)