Cost of living comparison between Babylon, New York, United States and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 330.150 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 345% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,738,789 KZT ($5,267) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)