Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.111 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 596,780 KZT (59,023 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 532,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,600 (24 minutes ago)