Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.718 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 599,818 KZT (61,724 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 533,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)