Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 485 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.225 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 287,477 KZT (3,296TL) in Aydin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)